BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm awake

So yeah, we had an early meeting at work today so I had to be there by 8. Luckily, I don't live far away. It's a 15 minute bus ride down the street. I like riding on the bus in the morning. I have a seat, I listen to my music, I read a book or sleep or usually, I just think. Today was a thinking day but I also cracked open my book and read the first two pages and they were pretty interesting.

The book is called Hot Girl by Dream Jordan. It's like YA/Chick Lit. I'll post a review after I'm done reading it. The author looks really cool. In fact, I'll have to google her and find her website. Apparently she does inspirational speeches. I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that. I'd just be like, what's up guys. Follow your dreams. Yeah.

I don't think I have a very inspirational story... yet. So far my life has just been par for the course.

So I didn't shave my legs. I decided the pantyhose didn't show too much. I think my pantyhose is too light but it's all that I have so I'm still wearing it. I'm wearing these new heels I have so I look extra sophisticated. I usually don't wear heels because they hurt my feet. And surprise, surprise, these are no exception, although last night they seemed fine and I wore them once before and it was fine. That's unfortunate because I have to do some walking today. Oh well, I'll make it through.

So it's supposed to be gorgeous. Getting up to 70 degrees! That's really good for where I live. Spring has finally sprung, I suppose. And it's come early. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not sure. Global Warming is real. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

You know, Maureen Johnson's Ning site is so fun. I'm going to read more blogs over there and comment. Everyone loves a comment on their blog!

Oh wait. I'm at work. I could... you know... work.




Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment