BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome to Summer's Page-A-Day Novel Club

I've been saying for years that I want to write a novel. I'm not a bad writer (not saying that I'm amazing, or even good, just not bad) and I don't experience writer's block. My problem is that I'm a lazy writer. Very very lazy. And everyone knows that if you want to be a writer the first thing you have to do is actually write! Well that's the hardest part about the profession. So what I'm hoping to do here is to motivate myself to write a page a day of a novel. Just one page. And another page, if I feel so motivated. But at least one. So that's why I started this blog.

It motivates me to imagine that I actually have an audience so I'm going to pretend that people read this blog and I'll write daily about my progress and any other writer-ly or random thoughts I have.

So today is the first day of Page-A-Day goal of the Page-A-Day Novel Club! I am the president, CEO and only member. It'll be an interesting day to get a page in because American Idol comes on tonight and then I have to vote for a couple of hours, but I'll get it done.

Email me at Summer.Sampson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment