BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Weekly Word Count [5]

I'm on vacation! But I still managed to keep up with my writing and I'm so happy. I wish my friends would hurry up and get ready. In fact, they are sitting around me doing nothing. It's so hard to motivate them. At least it gives me a chance to write this post.

5/17:
Words - 1742
Pages - 5

5/18:
Words - 1737
Pages - 4.3

5/19
Words - 748
Pages - 2.1

5/20
Words - 707
Pages - 1.6

5/21
Words - 551
Pages - 2.1

5/22
Words - 560
Pages - 2.3

5/23
Words - 1155
Pages - 3

That brings my total word count to 7200 words and 15.4 pages. I was feeling really frustrated this week like, can I really go through with this? Is this worth doing and finishing? It's so long! I need to move the plot along faster. But then I decided to stick through it. I'm gonna finish this first draft, even if it kills me. And then I will start something else.

2 comments:

  1. You're really determined to write. I wish I was like you.Keep up the great job~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer,

    I just found out about your blog since you left a comment on my review blog. I am also attempting to write my first YA novel. I am not too far yet, but I just started summer vacation. I am going to try to write a lot more than usual during my break. It will be fun to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete