BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

3/31/09 Word/Page Count

Whoo... what an emotional night! American Idol killed me. I was voting. And then I still had to write my page and I wrote it FAST-- in about 15 minutes. So it's not very good. I think I want to cut every word but... yeah.

Words: 645
Pages: 1 1/3

Good for an Idol voting night. But I had to vote HARD for Anoop because they totally threw him under the bus. And I don't know if I was in an alternate universe or what but he was good. His voice is top of the competition, no lie. Yes, he needs to work on the stage presence, but isn't that what the show is for? Ugh, those judges make me so angry. I was feeling as emotional as Anoop. Oh I wish I were close so I could give him a hug for the both of us.

I know what it's like to want your wildest dreams comes true. That's why I like American Idol so much. Because you can help someone make their dreams come true. It's so satisfying to watch.

I am done with writing for the night, I think. Gonna go to bed soon. Tommorrow I'm hanging out with a co-worker after work and then there's the Idol result show and depending on the results, I might be crying on the floor or maybe I'll be stunned with relief for a little while but after that I'll get my page done.

No comments:

Post a Comment