BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

4/1/09 Word/Page Count

Words: 730
Pages: 2

Oh man! What an emotional day. At work, I'm learning something new. Training is always nerve wracking, especially when you have to learn something in just a couple of days and then be wholly responsible for that information. But I think I'm doing well. And I'm having fun.

Then after work I spent a lot of time with my coworker and we had a really nice time. We went to her church for a talk about Lust for Lent. I'm not a really religious person, though I do believe in God and stuff. I don't mind going to church as long as I don't have to wake up early for it. I don't like to wake up before noon on the weekends. Sorry! That's just the way I am. Besides, I like to experience new things. I mean, you need experience to be a writer, right? That's how I look at things. I loved the church. It was beautiful. There was a lot of great people around. The speaker was good. Fun times.

Then. The most important part of the day. American Idol. And guess what? My boy is safe. YAHOO! I voted so hard last night. Oh Anoop, I love you. Next week, you will be amazing. I know it. I love you so much.

Anyway, I got home around 11. And then after puttering around on Idol sites it was time to get down to business. Writing started off awkward but it got better. I wrote for about 30 minutes and then I stopped because it was coming on midnight.

So I'm participating in Maureen Johnson's Blog Every Day in April thing. She has a ning page where this is happening. So I'm going to crosspost my blog on the ning page. I don't know. Is that confusing?

Here's my page in Maureen's group: http://maureenjohnson.ning.com/profile/Summer

I want to see Adventureland.

Well, off to decide whether or not to shave my legs for tomorrow. It's going to be 70 degrees! Also, I'm watching the last Real World. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment