BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

4/10/09 Word/Page Count

Words: 1077
Pages: 3

One day I'm gonna look back and all this information will be important to me.

So last night, I couldn't sleep. I got up because I had a scene in my head and I wanted to write it down. Well, actually, I wasn't asleep or trying to go to sleep or was feeling any type of insomnia. I was just in bed reading Basketball (or Something Like it) and I should have been asleep. I stayed up an extra half hour. It doesn't really affect my day much. Work was light but it was fun and seemed to go fast. We almost left early but my co-worker always takes forever getting out the door so we ended up leaving at the same time we always do.

Today I didn't have much dinner. I don't know why, I just sit on the couch and I can sit here for hours and not move. It's pretty scary. I'm typing, I'm writing, I'm chatting, watching TV, listening to music, reading, all in this same spot. Sometimes it gets really hard to get up again. I don't like that.

I'm trying to decide whether to see Observe and Report tomorrow or Hannah Montana. I'll see both eventually.

I am so totally obsessed with Anoop's studio version of True Colors. It's so beautiful. I can't believe I am such a fangirl for Anoop Desai. It scares even me, really. I think it's a distraction for me because I have a lot of worries in my life at this time. Thinking about Anoop takes my mind off of that and I'd sure like to see things go well for him.

I tend to have an obsessive personality, I think, that's why I can't do drugs or start drinking alone cause I'd probably go downhill. But innocent things like American Idol contestants, that always passes. I'm the type of person that will listen to one song on repeat for hours. Like True Colors!

That's why I can never have roommates again. Until I'm married!

No comments:

Post a Comment