BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

4/11/09 Word/Page Count

Wow, I wonder how long I'm gonna keep this up. Not so good with the commitments!

Words: 549
Pages: 1.5

So today wasn't a stellar day on the writing front. I don't know why, I was just distracted all day. I went shopping and then I came home and for some reason I spent a half hour on Omegle trying to find someone who was doing BEDA. So that really killed my time to write. In the end I had about a half hour to do my page. (I also needed to do my hair. Excuses, excuses.)

So I was in the middle of writing this scene about basketball practice that was never ending and I didn't know where it was going except that it would never end and I couldn't write a page of that in a half hour. So I skipped forward which I don't usually do. But you know, it's freeing writing things out of order. You should try it. Basically, that's what happened.

I have to be ready for church at seven and it's already one in the morning. But I don't need a lot of sleep. Lent is over, yeah! I've been eating candy since midnight. So much for learned behavior in 30 days!

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky you don't need a lot of sleep to function in the morning. If I don't get enough I turn into a grumpy bunny.

    Good luck with the page a day! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete