BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4/14/09 Word/Page Count

Words: 1370
Pages: 3

Around 7, I was done with the whole writing thing. I waited 45 minutes for someone at TurboTax to pick up the damn phone and then I hung up because it was American Idol time and that's way more important than my taxes. I mean... come on! Then I spent a lot of time voting. Anoop rocked it tonight! He was so beautiful. I think he was singing to me. Heeeeeeeeeee! Fangirl moment. Sorry!

Really, I don't have anything of substance to say.

It's so cool! If you search novel-page-a-day or novel-one-page-a-day on Google, this blog is the first hit. So if you happen to stumble here on accident and find that I've basically been useless to you, I'm sorry! The only thing I can really offer you is support. If you want to commit to the page-a-day novel writing idea, you should let me know. We'll keep each other on the right track. I don't care what you're writing. All that matters is that you WRITE! So please, leave a comment or something. We'll see what we can work out here. I'll try to post some writing tips but not tonight.

Tonight, I need to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment