BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

4/17/09 Word/Page Count

Words: 1332
Pages: 3.3

I'm quite sleepy right now. I need to get up.

I live in a basement apartment so you have critters sometimes. I made a deal with a spider that if he stayed in his corner and out of the way where he could not be seen I would let him live. And it worked out for a couple of weeks. But then yesterday I came back from the bathroom and what do I see? A spider on my ceiling. That was it. The agreement was broken. I stepped on the back of my couch and killed it.

So the universe decides to karmically punish me tonight by having one of those million-legged centipedes run across my floor. They are HUGE. It's not a regular centipede. It's too late to properly describe it. But the first one I saw one I was on the phone with my dad screaming for my life. He had to coach me through killing it. Let me tell you, they are scary.

I really need to clean this place up.

I saw 17 Again tonight and really enjoyed it. I recommend it. It's so funny to see Zac Efron acting like a dad. He does a great job. And let me tell you he is EASY on the eyes. Yum yum yum yum yum yum. How did he grow up so great? In Summerland he was such a dork.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment