BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

4/13/09 Word/Page Count

Words: 1798
Pages: 4

Just a quick note tonight. I'm tired and I don't have anything to say. I wrote and I'm doing my taxes. I am very frustrated because I owe money. I hate the government. Just kidding. Love ya Mr. President, even though I thought I was getting a tax cut. haha, I'm bitter. I have to change my federal withholding, that's all. Tell them to take it out of my paycheck so it doesn't shock me like this. This is the first time I'm not getting money back. I hate being a grown-up.

Tomorrow is Idol night, very exciting. Please vote for Anoop, he needs all the help he can get but he deserves to stay just one more week. I can already tell without hearing his performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment