BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

4/4/09 Word/Page Count

Words: 719
Pages: 3

Not a very exciting day on the writing front. I started sort of late so I didn't get very far. I know what I wanna write, it's just coming along slowly. I don't know how it works for anywhere else but I write by having places I want to go in the story and then getting there. Like I can see a specific scene in my head and I'm like, okay so I'm going to go towards that scene. And then I have to write my way there. Sometimes it takes a short time, sometimes it takes a long time. My writing teacher commented on this once, though I can't remember what he said. I think he thought it was weird. I miss having writing teachers, they are the best.

I took a writing class at writingclasses.com. It was very fun and helpful. I'm best in writing classes because it forces me to write, with deadlines and grades and stuff. Although there are no grades for that class but back in the day, in college, there were grades. I would take another class but... this economy. I'm just not going to spend the money right now. There's this other place I just found called mediabistro.com that I really want to do too but it's even more money. And they even have some at Stanford that I REALLY want to do and it's EVEN MORE MONEY. Sigh. Money.

So right now I'm watching Saturday Night Live with Seth Rogen hosting. I love Seth Rogen, he's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment