BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4/20/09 Word/Page Count

Words: 769
Pages: 2


Wow, this day was pretty much a fail on the writing front. I don't know what happened I just lost all focus. I got too excited about American Idol and Twitter and watching Role Models and there was rain and I ate a lot of junk so... I just wrote my page right now and I'm so sleepy I have a headache and I still have to twist my hair so I can rock the 'fro tomorrow even though the rain will just shrink it anyway so why bother but I can't wear a hat because it's against the rules.

That was a run-on sentence.

Don't forget. Vote for Anoop tomorrow. Also, free Ben-n-Jerry's at participating stores. 50 cent Iced Coffees at Dunkin' Donuts. I want you to get the best deal out of life, even if it means pleasure now, heart attack later.

GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment